These are a few sites I recommend for learning more about Bipolar Disorder and addressing your mental health concerns.
- NAMI.org National Alliance on Mental Illness
- PsychCentral.com Home of down-to-earth, reliable, objective mental health symptoms and treatment information
- www.AFSP.org American Federation for Suicide Prevention
- www.JEDfoundation.org Jed Foundation focuses on college suicide prevention
- ULifeLine.org Your online resource for college mental health
- DBSAlliance.org Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- MentalHelp.net Mental health blog
- CounsellingHelp.com Learn about counseling and types of therapy
- MentalHealth.va.gov Mental health support for veterans
- ISMHO.org International Society for Mental Health Online
- bphope.com bp (Bipolar) Magazine’s website
- weatheringthestormbp.com One blogger’s way of helping stop the stigma
- DrugRehab.com a free web resource that provides information about addiction and mental health issues
- MentalHealthAmerica.net Mental Health America’s site is a rich online resource for the mental health support organization
- www.TheHopeShot.com Fellow friend and blogger Karl Shallowhorn blogs about his recovery from drug addiction and bipolar disorder diagnosis
- TheMighty.com A popular mental illness news feed site by and for those with mental illness and other chronic diseases
- OC87RecoveryDiaries.com A site committed to showcasing mental health recovery stories while fighting stigma and stereotypes with real stories from real people
- https://www.addictionhelper.com Caring for and supporting both individuals and the families of those suffering from addiction is a job we take very seriously. AddictionHelper.com operates a free helpline (in the UK) called “Addiction Helper” staffed by qualified counsellors and recovered addicts.
If you have a link to add to the list, please contact me.