These are a few sites I recommend for learning more about Bipolar Disorder and addressing your mental health concerns.
- nami.org National Alliance on Mental Illness
- psychcentral.com Home of down-to-earth, reliable, objective mental health symptoms and treatment information
- www.afsp.org American Federation for Suicide Prevention
- www.jedfoundation.org Jed Foundation focuses on college suicide prevention
- ULifeLine.org Your online resource for college mental health
- DBSAlliance.org Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- MentalHelp.net Mental health blog
- CounsellingHelp.com Learn about counseling and types of therapy
- MentalHealth.va.gov Mental health support for veterans
- ismho.org International Society for Mental Health Online
- pbs.org/thisemotionallife PBS offers a resource-finder for support near you
- bphope.com Bipolar Magazine’s website
- weatheringthestormbp.com One blogger’s way of helping stop the stigma
If you have a link to add to the list, please contact me.